Oxygen Concentrator Hire in Benidorm
This Oxygen Concentrator is an ultra compact stationary oxygen concentrator that is designed to put out as much as 5 liters of oxygen per minute. It give you a high output for intensive oxygen therapy, while also being lightweight and energy efficient, weighs in at a ‘Lite’ 32 pounds. Delivering up to 5 liters of continuous oxygen & has a psig output of 7. The unit´s small profile and low weight make it easy to transport from room to room. A build-in handle and four caster wheels allow the unit the ability to glide across the floor.
The Oxygen Concentrator‘s filter, hour-meter, and battery are easily accessible from the rear panel. The operating noise of the concentrator motor is quite typically at 40 dBA — about the equivalent of a soft conversation. This oxygen concentrator operates with a low, energy-saving wattage of 330 watts, drawing much less energy than competing brands & operates off of common household current at 220V.
Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
Litres Per Minute
0.125 to 5 Litres Continuous Flow
90% +6.5% / -3% at 5LPM
32lbs / 14.5kg
14”W x 9”D x 23”H
36 cm x 23 cm x 58.5 cm
Average Power Consumption
Oxygen Concentrator Safety Features:
- A rapidly pulsing audible alarm goes off every time the machine is turned on to indicate power quality (a persisting alarm indicates a problem).
- A green LED light indicates power is applied and is ready to provide oxygen enriched air.
- The machine includes an alarm that sounds off intermittently if a power failure occurs.
- A visible and audible alarm is activated (blinking red light and sound) if there is a process fault.
- The alarm must sound loudly for five seconds to indicate good battery condition.
- It offers the user a power failure alarm test by simply unplugging the machine and turning it on to prompt the audio alarm.
- It gives an alarm if there the oxygen flow is blocked.
- The compressor will automatically shut off if under excessive heat.